£55000 - £65000 per annum
11 months ago
Our clients, an established Mortgage Firm, are looking for an ambitious Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their professional team in Romford.
The client is well regarded in the area and has seen a recent influx of leads into the business. They have a good level of leads coming through their contacts and referrals. The company has many introducers such as IFA's, Solicitors and estate agents. They now need someone in place to service these for them.
- Undertaking fact finds with existing and new clients to assess their needs.
- Calling and networking to generate new client leads.
- Giving whole of market mortgage and protection advice.
- Giving advice in line with company policy and legislation.
- Full CeMAP and CAS.
- Whole of Market experience preferred.
- Well presented
- Comfortable with Face to Face meetings.
Hours: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 5 Saturdays with a day off in Lieu (1-hour lunch break)
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary (£55,000 - £65,000)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.