Up to £70000 per annum + Guarantee
4 months ago
Our clients, a respected large independent estate agency, are looking for a Mortgage and Protection advisor to convert business with leads from several estate agencies based around the Staffordshire. They have seen a huge rise in business levels allowing this position to come available.
The client is an appointed representative of the Mortgage Advice Bureau and is looking for advisors who are used to a high volume of applications. The Estate agency staff are well-trained, so the successful candidate will benefit from a high number of leads.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Identify customer's financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customer's needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
- CeMap or other industry recognised qualification.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Proven track record of working in a brokerage environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Full driving licence
In return for this role my clients will over a guarantee for the initial months and a competitive commission structure allowing you to earn and OTE of £70,000+
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.