£50000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our clients are an established directly authorised firm specilising in Mortgages, Protection, Pensions & Investments. The company have been trading for close to 40 years and have built strong relationships with a large number of lead sources, that have been providing them with high levels of business. They are now looking for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser to add to their growing mortgage team.
They are extremely busy at the moment, which the bulk of their business coming through new-build developers; however, you will also be dealing with all types of mortgages.
To be considered for this role you much be CeMap qualified and have a minimum 12 months experience of working as a Mortgage Adviser.
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Experience of working in a target-driven, customer-focused environment.
- A proven track record of sales
- Expertise knowledge of the mortgage and protection markets
- Business development skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivation drive and determination.
- Developing and maintaining a client base with a view to securing lending, protection and general insurance business and looking for any other opportunities to generate revenue.
- Maximising mortgage sales potential with a proactive approach to business development and securing new clients.
- Working closely with your dedicated administrator to ensure that cases move from the point of application to completion in a timely fashion, to deliver the best customer outcome.
- A basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000.
- Strong commission structure, paying between 10% & 20% of all banked business.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.