£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you interested in working for one of the busiest estate agents across Essex? A fantastic opportunity has come available with my clients who have a number of branches based across Essex. They are mortgage advice experts who deal with clients across several counties. They are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage Client Relationship Manager to come on board due to more business opportunities coming available. They are looking for someone to branch based looking after a number of clients, that they have built up over a long period of time.
- Senior and highly responsible role working with the business principle and senior management team to help increase the business levels, turnover, and income for the group.
- Contacting and building great relationships with clients from varying warm leads (clients who have already spoken with one of our mortgage brokers).
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure they receive the best possible customer experience until they are ready to place their mortgage business with us.
- Working with clients (through outstanding service and contact management) to promote their company and services.
- Book in appointments with brokers for additional mortgage and protection enquires and business.
- Convert 'cooler' leads into busines via outstanding customer service and sales skills.
- Arrange calls with brokers if clients have technical or advice queries.
- Interact with clients via telephone and email.
- Update records using their computer software CRM system.
- Minimum 12 months sales or outbound customer services experience in your current role.
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organisation and discipline.
- You will need to be highly motivated, a quick thinker, and be able to accurately assess information and circumstances.
- You will possess a proven track record in the sales and customer service industry and have the determination to meet and exceed any target set.
- The ability to work towards your own targets in addition to contributing fully to the wider team.
- A background in financial services would be advantageous but not essential.
Working Days - Monday - Friday
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £16,000 - £18,000. They also have an uncapped commission structure allowing you to earn between £30,000 - £35,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.