£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonuses
4 months ago
My client is a rapidly growing, cutting-edge digital mortgage business looking to recruit experienced Mortgage Consultants (from all market backgrounds) to join their expanding team, where you will be trained to become an expert in this rapidly growing market.
If you would love the opportunity to progress your career in a non-targeted role, with work/life balance and a great team culture, this is the right company for you.
You will be crucial to the business by being fully accountable for:
- Managing the relationships and lifecycle of Clients, Mortgage Advisers, Lenders, Solicitors and Estate Agents, blending excellent service with productivity
- Accurate data input and consistent eye-for-detail
- Answering inbound telephone calls and communicating via email, with an excellent written and verbal manner
- Processing new applications in preparation for the lenders/underwriters
- Providing excellent, fully compliant, and appropriate financial advice to clients, based on your assessment of their individual circumstances, the external market and the lending climate, at any given point in time.
- Distribution of Mortgage offers and helping clients reach completion
- Complying with FCA regulations, checking cases meet all internal and external regulations
- Complying with company standards and policies, e.g. Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc
You will excel in the role if you:
- Have extensive Mortgage Broker experience - buy-to-let being a major advantage
- Have a good level of arithmetic and English skills/ability
- Have a natural flare for excellent customer service/relationship management and this comes through naturally in your telephone and written manner
- Have excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are confident and competent working with Microsoft Office
- Enjoy working in an open plan office environment
- Would love to work in a non-targeted environment, where a great salary & bonus rewards excellence, expertise, accuracy, and productivity vs commission that rewards unsociable hours & aggressive targets
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm,
Holiday - 25 days + Bank Holidays
In return for this role, my clients are offering a basic salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + Bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.