£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonuses
about 1 month ago
My client is a rapidly growing, independent mortgage firm looking to recruit experienced Mortgage Advisers to join their expanding team, they are seeing a significant growth in business levels, and therefore have the need for more help.
This is a great opportunity to be able to grow your career and work alongside a fantastic team.
- Identify customer's financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customer's needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is always up to date.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
- CeMap or other industry recognised qualification.
- Experience in a mortgage adviser role
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Attention to detail
In return for this role my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience) with a realistic first years OTE of £35,000 - £45,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.