£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 days ago
My clients are looking for motivated and driven salespeople to help secure appointments for our Mortgage Advisors. In return for your hard work and results, if you choose to take advantage you will have the opportunity to complete CeMAP 1, allowing you to progress to one of our Mortgage & Protection roles.
- Contact and build great relationships with clients from varying warm leads (re-mortgage, lettings, branch and internet)
- Book in quality appointments resulting in additional mortgage & protection business for the company
- Meet and exceed targets relating to appointments and mortgage sign ups
- Liaise with Mortgage Advisors to book clients in for general Mortgage reviews
- Maintain a compliant service in line with the necessary authorities' requirements
- Update records using our computer software
- Work with your colleagues in Direct Sales to boost business
- Great telephone skills
- Delivery of truly exceptional Customer Service
- Strength in building trust and relationships
- Fabulous organisation skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- A motivated, tenacious and energetic outlook
- Target driven and always keen to do well
- A hard working and focused work ethic
- Some knowledge of the mortgage process (although not essential)
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, ongoing professional training, opportunities to progress
In return for this position my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £18,000, OTE of £25,000 - £30,000. They will also put a guarantee of £400 in place for the first 3 months.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.