City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonuses
about 1 month ago
My clients are looking for an experienced mortgage administrator/paraplanner to join a fast paced and forward-thinking independent mortgage brokerage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only work for a company that delivers some of the best results in the industry, but to also have the ability to gain additional qualifications and to become a Mortgage Broker. (This would be a 6-12-month process, where you will have intensive training with the director and the brokers).
- Managing the mortgage application process
- Chasing lenders to ensure mortgage offers are delivered quickly
- Finding solutions to problems
- Paraplanning advice
- Working with clients
- Liaising with solicitors
- Fee collection
- Approximately 20-30 new mortgages per month
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Be confident, resourceful, and proactive
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Excellent rates of pay - £30,000 - £35,000 Basic + bonuses
- Great success driven work environment
- Fantastic training provided
- They are committed to a programme of continuous improvement by training and developing staff, and providing a career path for progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.