St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
£22000 - £25000 per annum + bonuses
about 1 month ago
My client is a rapidly growing, independent financial services firm, who are looking to add valuable people to their team. They are recruiting for an experienced Mortgage Paraplanner (from all market backgrounds) to join their expanding team. Where you can thrive and become an integral part of the team.
If you would love the opportunity to progress your career in a non-targeted role, with work/life balance and a great team culture, this is the right company for you!
Duties will include:
- Liaising with Clients, Mortgage Advisers, Lenders, Solicitors and Estate Agents
- Data Input, answering inbound telephone calls and communicating via email
- Processing of new applications in preparation for the lenders/underwriters
- Distribution of Mortgage offers and helping clients reach completion
- General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post and file scanning
- Comply with FCA regulations, checking cases meet all internal and external regulations
- To comply with company standards and policies, e.g. Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required including appointment booking for mortgage advisers
- To take responsibility for ad hoc projects requested by Team Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience of working in an open plan office environment
- In-depth Mortgage administration/mortgage processing experience.
- Organisation is key
- Knowing the mortgage process from start to finish.
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent administrative Skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
In return for this role, my clients are offering a basic salary of between £22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) with a great bonus scheme based on performance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.