£20000 - £27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My clients are currently recruiting for an experienced Mortgage Pre-Underwriter to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity if you have experience of working within the financial services industry and are looking to join a forward-thinking organisation that offer a great working environment along with the opportunity for career progression. You will be the point of call for the clients after the adviser has spoken with them.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with Clients, Mortgage Advisers, Lenders, Solicitors and Estate Agents
- Data Input, answering inbound telephone calls and communicating via email.
- Processing of new applications in preparation for the lenders/underwriters.
- General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post and file scanning
- Comply with FCA regulations, checking cases meet all internal and external regulations
- To comply with company standards and policies, e.g. Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc.
- To take responsibility for ad hoc projects requested by Team Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience of working in an open plan office environment
- Financial Services administration/mortgage processing/ pre-underwriting experience
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent administrative Skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
In return for this role my clients are offering a basic salary of between £20,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience) with great chances to progress in the future.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.