£18000 - £25000 per annum
9 days ago
My clients, an established Mortgage Broker have a fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Processor/ Trainee Mortgage Adviser to join a growing business in Norwich. They are hugely professional, innovative and have seen massive success in recent years and are continuing to go from strength to strength. Due to such business growth the company now require assistance with someone who wants to become a trainee mortgage adviser.
- Submitting applications to lenders via their online platforms
- Processing applications and gathering information
- Sourcing mortgage products
- Maintain an excellent understanding of products and underwriting criteria
- Provide support and advice to existing customers
- Updating clients on cases and liaising with lenders, solicitors & estate agents
- To ensure full compliance and accuracy of the business
- CeMAP qualified preferred, but not advising
- Mortgage System (Sourcing System knowledge) - Advantageous
- Whole of market experience - Preferred
- Experience from an underwriter or processing management background
- Excellent communicator
- Organisational skills are key
Monday to Friday 9.00 - 17.30 (no weekends)
In return for this role my clients are offering an initial basic salary of between £18,000 - £25,000. They also include a staff bonus scheme, allowing you to earn more. The role also comes with permit parking.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.