£27000 - £29000 per annum
13 days ago
Our clients, an independent Mortgage Brokerage, are looking for an ambitious Mortgage Qualifier to join their busy team in Ipswich. My clients are looking for ambitious individuals who want to succeed and become a Mortgage Broker.
The client's workforce has grown greatly over the last few years, and they are in need of more administrative and telephone support for their mortgage brokers. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn from the professionals in the office, and progress into an advisory role in the future. My clients will look at candidates with or without CeMap as they will cover the costs and support you through this process, however some relevant experience is essential.
- Speaking to potential clients on the phone and undertaking initial mortgage qualification fact finds.
- Passing information on to the mortgage brokers regarding client suitability.
- Communicating effectively with brokers and support staff.
- Maintaining a dialogue with clients who do not qualify, to facilitate future leads.
- CeMap qualification preferred.
- Working knowledge of the mortgage process.
- Previous experience within a mortgage/support environment.
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £22,500 basic salary (£27,000 - £29,000 OTE)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.