£70000 - £80000 per annum
15 days ago
Our Client are currently seeking a dynamic and highly experienced Mortgage Sales Manager to manage and work within a thriving Mortgage division. The progression for this role is fantastic and you would be asked to manage a growing team and take a percentage of the profit.
The role provides an exceptional opportunity for the successful Mortgage Advisor Manager to make the role their own!
Responsible for (include but are not limited to):
- Lead volumes
- Maintaining excellent relationships with introducers
- Cross Sales
- Maintaining Overall compliance
- Delivering continued training and development
- New introducers
- Sales Targets
- CeMap qualified or equivalent
- Management experience is key
- In-depth knowledge of compliance regulations
- Knowledge to set up procedures & processes
- Ability to manage & mentor a team
- Sales driven, with a pro-active attitude to work
- Willing to lead the team by example
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6.00pm (Every other Saturday 8:30am - 5.00pm)
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 and an OTE of £70,000 - £80,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.