£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is a large Chartered Surveyors firm which covers all aspects of professional surveying work. The ideal candidate will play an important part in the growth of the department and training within the business.
Due to the nature of the position and continued growth of our client's company this position may eventually lead to partner/ director opportunities.
Working across all sectors, the role will involve the undertaking of an array of building surveying services, in particular:
- Planned/Reactive Maintenance
- Defect Analysis
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Party Wall Maters
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Bank Funded Construction & Development Monitoring
- Contract Administration
- CDM Co-Ordination
- Project Management
The successful candidate will have:
- MRICS Chartered status essential
- Experience of managing and communicating with clients.
- Sound commercial awareness
- Sound knowledge & experience of drafting technical documents.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements
- Excellent Time Management, Punctuality & Commitment
- Willingness to mentor junior surveyors and APC candidates.
- Experience of CAD use and Design Work desirable but not essential
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
In return our client can offer:
- Basic Salary £50,000 - £55,000+
- Payment of all relevant professional membership fees upon agreement with your director
- Paid car parking is included in this role at a local car park
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.