£38000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
My client, a forward thinking and independent real estate company based in Norwich are seeking an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join their thriving operation. If you are looking for a role that offers a genuine possibility of career advancement then look no further.
If you're an MRICS Chartered Surveyor with experience of working as a Building Surveyor, then this is an opportunity to take your career in an exciting direction.
- Lease renewals /Rent reviews
- Party Walls/Building dis-repair
- Acquisition and Disposal
- General works and management
- Experience of private and public sector
- A flexible approach to their duties for the needs of the business
- Experience in dealing with Building Surveying matters
- MRICS qualified
- Strong communication skills
- A team player, willing to assist others where needed within the business
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- Full Driving licence (As a requirement for some travel)
- £38,000 - £40,000 salary - DOE,
- Car Allowance
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.