£30000 - £35000 per annum + company car or allowance, bonuses, mileage
13 days ago
Are you a self-motivated and experienced MRICS Development surveyor looking for an opportunity to progress your career within one of the leading property consultancies in the South West?
If so, this role could be perfect for you!
Our client is looking for an experienced MRICS development surveyor to drive business in their eastern patch of Exeter to Gloucester.
The Development Surveyor duties will include;
- Secured Redbook lending valuations on development sites
- Advising affordable housing providers (RP's) to support acquisition of land and housing
- Viability Appraisals
- Strategic development advice and land negotiations for clients
The successful Development Surveyor will have;
- MRICS accreditation
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years PQE in this sector
- Demonstrable experience of carrying out Redbook valuations on development sites
- Full UK Driving licence
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Local knowledge of the area and ability to cover offices in Exeter and Gloucester
As a development surveyor you will be expected to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
In return my client is offering;
- 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays rising 1 day per year up to 30 days
- Basic salary of between £30,000-£35,000 DOE
- Bonus paid on local service group performance
- Choice of car allowance or company car
- Starting car allowance of £3,000 pa
- Paid Mileage
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.