£19000 - £22000 per annum + car allowance
2 months ago
A rare and fantastic opportunity has arisen with our clients, a successful independent estate agency, who are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work across various established offices within the company. The role will cover Braintree, Dunmow, Maldon and Witham.
Our clients require a self-motivated driven individual who can adapt to working in different markets and make the necessary impact across several offices where needed.
It is essential to be considered for this role to have previous or current experience in residential lettings (a minimum of 6 months) and hold a full clean UK driving licence.
Key responsibilities of a Multi Branch Lettings Negotiator include, but may not be limited to:
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Conducting viewings
- Managing a busy diary
- Completing registration and reference paperwork
- Negotiating and completing lets
To be considered for the role of Multi Branch Lettings Negotiator you must have the following:
- Minimum 6 months experience within the Lettings industry
- Local to the offices, along with local geographical knowledge
- Career minded approach
- Full UK driver's license and own vehicle is essential
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
In return, our client is offering:
- £15,000-£17,000 basic depending on experience
- £19,000-£22,000 OTE, realistic
- Car allowance
- Career progression
- Plus, further incentives and bonuses
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.