Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Guarantee, Car Allowance
27 days ago
Our clients, a busy independent mortgage brokerage who specialise in the new-build market, are seeking an ambitious New - Build Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their team and cover the Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire Area. They have recently signed several contracts with successful businesses in the area, which is why they are looking for a broker to work this. The client is experiencing high levels of business through their national introducers and repeat business, making this vacancy an urgent one!
This is a home-based role, but you will be required to be out in the field for at least 2 days a week. My clients will provide you with a phone, laptop & printer etc. Ideally for this role you will have experience dealing with new build properties.
- Identify customer's financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customer's needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
- Whole of market (or multi-lender) experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced targeted environment.
- Proof of high sales figures
- New-Build experience is essential
- CeMAP and CAS qualified.
- Ambitious and target-driven attitude.
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £35,000 basic salary + Guarantee, Car Allowance, Laptop & Mobile Phone with an impressive OTE of £55,000 - £70,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.