£75000 - £85000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our clients, a busy independent mortgage brokerage who specialise in the new-build market, are seeking an ambitious New-Build Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their team and cover new-build sites.
This is an urgent vacancy as our clients have recently signed several contracts with successful businesses and are experiencing high levels of business through their national introducers and repeat business.
This is a home based role, but you will be required to be out in the field for at least 2 days a week.
- Identify customer's financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customer's needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these
To be considered for the role of New-Build Mortgage and Protection Advisor you must have the following requirements:
- Whole of market (or multi-lender) experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced targeted environment.
- Proof of high sales figures
- New-Build experience is preferable.
- CeMAP and CAS qualified.
- Ambitious and target-driven attitude.
In return, our clients are offering:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic
- Impressive OTE of £75,000 - £85,000
- Great commission structure, paying up to 20% commission on banked business
- Mobile phone
- Home based role
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.