Up to £41000 per annum
8 months ago
Due to expansion, our clients, a 5 star developer, are seeking a New Homes Advisor for their development in Hook, Hampshire. The position involves working on a site of 250 homes, therefore offers longevity and security
Our clients are looking for a proactive and energetic candidate. This role would ideally suit someone with a few years' experience within new homes with a strong work ethic. Our clients are also seeking someone who is intelligent, active, and eager to develop on what will be a busy and exciting development.
Key tasks include:
- Registering potential homebuyers details
- Site viewings
- Dealing with offers
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion
In return our clients offer a basic salary of £27,000 with on target earnings of £41,000.
- Discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday per annum, increasing to 30 days
- Uniform allowance twice a year
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with service
- Generous Pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Health screening bi-annually
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare after qualifying period
The working pattern is 5 days per week, 10am - 5pm, including weekends with Monday and Tuesdays off.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.