£45000 - £60000 per annum + Company Car
7 months ago
This role is ideal if you have been a current Mortgage and Protection Adviser within an Estate Agency or a New Homes division. You will play a key role in developing and nurturing relationships with your clients. You will be the ideal candidate if you will have a real passion for your work and demonstrate how you would embed this passion within your new role. You will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility.
To ensure levels of customer service continues to exceed industry standards, you will play a significant part in your client's home-buying journey by being there at every step of the way until they receive the keys to their brand-new home. You will focus on gaining the trust and business of prospective clients within desirable and chic development sites across Derby, from identifying your client's needs and offering advice and products to best suit their requirements. Your role as an adviser is to ensure your client fully understands the products and services available to them, and that they receive correct and compliant financial advice.
- CeMAP or similar industry-recognised qualification
- Proven use of mortgage-specific software
- Willingness to learn and adapt to market and developer needs
- Consistent track record of achieving your goals within an Estate Agency or New Homes Development
- Full driving licence
- First Year's Expected Earnings £45-60k OTE - (top earners earning £150K per annum)
- A competitive and guaranteed basic salary
- Highly competitive, uncapped commission
- Room for flexibility within your working hours
- Prestigious company car along with other perks throughout the year
- Laptop + Mobile
- Lucrative earning potential through a competitive, uncapped commission structure
- 28 days holiday including statutory
- Career Opportunities
- On-going training and development
- Incentives and rewards
- Use of industry leading Mortgage software
You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all your professional and financial goals. They offer a competitive salary based on your experience and the commission structure will keep your take-home pay very healthy indeed.
My client's treat their top performers to a 'once-in -a-lifetime', all-inclusive company holiday to places such as Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.