Up to £21500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Due to expansion, our clients, a well-respected Estate Agency are seeking a New Homes Sales Advisor to join their team in Southville.
Experience in new homes is advantageous, however, our clients will also consider a candidate with a background in a residential agency.
Key tasks include:
- Registering potential homebuyers details.
- Sales Negotiating
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion.
- Make ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking and advertising.
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments.
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met, and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by the Client.
- Sales progression
To be considered for the role of New Homes Advisor you must have the following requirements:
- Experience of working on New Homes sales or residential sales
- Be the "Go-to" person for both clients and developers.
- Confidence, a fantastic telephone manner, great at building rapport and have a genuine love of helping customers.
- Naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic.
- You'll be able to think on your feet and be flexible.
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
- Local knowledge of Bristol
Monday - Friday 8:45am - 6:00pm and every other Saturday 9:30am - 5:00pm
In return, our clients offer the successful New Homes Advisor:
A basic salary of around £21,500.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.