Up to £35000 per annum
6 days ago
Due to expansion, our clients, a well-respected national agency are seeking a New Homes Advisor for their development in Rochester, Kent.
Experience in new homes is advantageous, however, our clients will also consider a candidate with a background in residential agency.
Key tasks include:
- Registering potential homebuyers details.
- Site viewings.
- Dealing with offers.
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion.
- Make ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking and advertising.
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments.
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met, and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by the Client.
To be considered for the role of New Homes Advisor you must have the following requirements:
- Experience of working on New Homes sales and Help to Buy essential.
- Be the "Go-to" person for both clients and developers.
- Confidence, a fantastic telephone manner, great at building rapport and have a genuine love of helping customers.
- Naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic.
- You'll be able to think on your feet and be flexible.
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets.
The working pattern is 5 days over 7 days per month.
In return, our clients offer the successful New Homes Advisor:
A basic salary (depending on experience), with OTE of £35,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.