Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £17000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a busy Estate Agents based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join their team.
The successful applicant will have strong administration experience, ideally working within an Estate Agents, although this is not essential.
The role will involve:
- Administrative job specification
- Support the Residential team
- Setting up and maintaining filing and archiving systems
- Compliance for all department files
- Diary management
- Writing agendas and minutes for meetings
- Build relationships with clients and key professionals
- IT, telephone and mobile phone issues within the office
- Raising invoices as well as handling account queries and processing purchase invoices
- Obtaining Land Registry plans and titles
- Obtaining listings
- Downloading and saving content from suppliers
- Adding all marketing material
- Dealing with disbursements
- Handling telephone calls and covering phones as well as sending property details
- Providing assistance within other teams
- Processing mail merges and matches
- Liaise with clients on behalf of team
- Prepare reports
- Organise viewings
- Liaise with other offices and suppliers
- Process viewing representative timesheets and expenses for the office
- Prepare property brochures and maintain from for sale to completion
- Assist with board maintenance
- General administration including binding, copying, office post and reception cover
In return our client can offer a basic salary of £17,000.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm, every other Saturday 9am - 4pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.