Reigate and Banstead, Surrey
£20000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
My client, a successful and well-respected independent estate agency is looking for an Office Administrator in Merstham.
As an Office Administrator you provide the Lettings and Sales team with administrative support. To succeed in this role you will ideally have an estate agency background and you will be able to effectively manage your own workload
- Managing databases
- Answering telephone calls
- Uploading property details
- Sales and Lettings admin
- Invoices with letters
- Arranging appointments
- Window displays
- Putting together brochures
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Ability to multitask
- Essential to have a property administration background
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills
- Secretarial skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Experience using Expert Agent software desirable
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturdays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (5 Day working week).
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.