£18000 - £22000 per annum
27 days ago
My client a dynamic brand, with dedicated property professionals. Offer a range of services include Rental Properties, Properties for sale, Investment properties for sale and commercial properties. They are seeking an office administrator/PA to join their team based in Glasgow. You will work with a dedicated team of professionals with years of experience within the industry and will report directly to the Company's COO and CEO.
The successful candidate will be a hardworking, committed and positive individual, who will demonstrate multitasking and teamwork skills, strong motivation, desire to learn and excellent telephone manner.
- Manning the reception
- Dealing with visitors and client inquiries
- Answering telephone calls
- Arranging appointments
- Managing databases
- Implementing and maintaining administrative systems
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Flexible and able to use initiative
- Accustomed to working to deadlines
- Can prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ambition and enthusiasm
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills
- Secretarial skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Bachelor's degree
Working Hours: Full time
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 Basic (Depending on experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.