Wallsend, Tyne and Wear
Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client a large and expanding Independent Estate Agency based across the North East are currently seeking full-time Office based Sales & Lettings Negotiators to work in their busy customer care and business generation center in Silverlink.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently, be well organised, confident, self-motivated and target driven. It's key to have strong negotiations skills and passion for the Property Industry. Previous 'Estate Agent' experience is preferred, however, full training will be provided for the right applicant.
- Must be highly self-motivated
- An all-rounder
- Well organised and an ability to work to deadlines
- Strong telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
- Work effectively within a team
- Target orientated
- Strong Negotiation skills
This role requires flexible working hours to accommodate their 8am until 8pm, 7 day per week service.
Working Hours would be on a 3 Rotations Shift Pattern:
- Week 1 9am - 6pm
- Week 2 10am - 7pm
- Week 3 11am - 8pm
- You'd be required to works 2 weekends month however would receive days off in lieu.
- £16,000 - £20,000 Basic salary (Depending on experience)
- Realistic OTE of £22,000
- Other company benefits and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.