£20000 - £30000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client, a close-knit independent estate agent is looking for a full-time Office Manager in Dereham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected estate agency. The role will suit a hard-working individual, has experience of managing a team and career driven!
Duties will include:
- Manage the day to day running of the office
- Maximising income & profit
- Manage & develop the team to fulfil their potential
- Sales progressing
- Winning new instructions
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Ensuring the office is compliant with company policies
- Go out and bring new instructions when needed.
The successful Office Manager will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years Office Manager experience within Estate Agency
- Have a proven track record of setting office & individual targets
- Be a result driven individual
- Be able to maintain an excellent customer experience
- Have a strong work ethic
- Hold a UK driving licence and own vehicle
- Happy to travel
- Have a desire to build a long career with the company!
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 basic + commission (negotiable)
Working Hours 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 10.00am - 4.00pm Alternate Saturdays (Day off in lieu of each Saturday you work)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.