£35000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is looking for experienced estate agents to join their expanding Online Auction team near Headington.
This is a fast-paced office-based role. You will look after a set number of clients and keep them up to date through the auction process. The ideal candidate will have an estate agency background and strong administrative/negotiation skills. This is an exciting role because it will revolutionise the way people buy and sell homes. Full training will be provided as well as the opportunity to complete an NAEA exam.
- Provide a concierge service
- Update Clients and Vendors throughout the auction process
- Build rapport with new and existing clients
- Ensure properties meet the online auction requirements
- Previous estate agency experience
- An excellent work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Proven record of delivering key performance indicators in a busy sales environment
- The ability to build good strong relationships with people
- Strong Customer Service, process and telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, KPI's and Targets
- Excellent organising and planning skills
Salary/ Package: £25,000 - £27,000 basic, £35,000 - £40,000 OTE (Uncapped commission)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Saturday (rota) 10.00am - 4.00pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.