£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 days ago
Our client, is looking for experienced estate agents to join their expanding Online Auction team in Lewknor.
This is a fast-paced office-based role. You will look after a set number of clients and keep them up to date through the auction process. The ideal candidate will have an estate agency background and strong administrative/negotiation skills. This is an exciting role because it will revolutionise the way people buy and sell homes. Full training will be provided as well as the opportunity to complete an NAEA exam.
- Provide a concierge service
- Update Clients and Vendors throughout the auction process
- Build rapport with new and existing clients
- Ensure properties meet the online auction requirements
- Previous estate agency experience
- An excellent work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Proven record of delivering key performance indicators in a busy sales environment.
- The ability to build good strong relationships with people
- Strong Customer Service, process and telephone skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, KPI's and Targets.
- Excellent organising and planning skills.
Salary/ Package: £25,000 - £27,000 basic, £35,000 - £40,000 OTE (Uncapped commission)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday (rota) 10:00am - 4:00pm
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.