Up to £26000 per annum + bonuses
about 1 month ago
My clients, a long established independent estate agency are currently looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator to work in Chelmsford.
This exciting and varied role will appeal to an individual with a strong background in residential lettings administration, but who also has experience working with third party web-based property related platforms.
Key responsibilities of Operations Coordinator:
- Reporting directly to the Director of Process & Operational Planning
- Carry out various duties including some lettings administration.
- Use existing knowledge to develop online platforms and then help provide remote online training and support to frontline staff.
- Play an active role in the development and implementation of new projects, help produce training guides and workflows in Word, PowerPoint, or Visio.
To be considered for the role of Operations Coordinator you must have the following requirements:
- A good grasp of the following- Word, PowerPoint, Visio and IT in general will be essential.
- The successful candidate will also be well organised, methodical, confident
- Must have experience of working with online property platforms.
- Having the ability to work effectively to deadlines will also be important
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- In time there may be the opportunity to work a few days each week from home
In return, my clients are offering:
- Basic salary £25,000 p/a
- Realistic OTE £26,000
- Additional performance and profit-share bonuses
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.