Up to £32000 per annum + Mileage
23 days ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent are looking for a proactive and experienced Operations Manager to join them in their busy team in Shoreditch. The successful candidate will work well on their own and will be eager for success and driven. The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who will be able to manage dual responsibility.
You shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels; the right candidate is someone able to work on their own and as part of a team.
The right candidate will come on board to manage the property portfolio and operations team to implement new processes to assist the company growth. To be considered for the role you must have extensive managerial and Senior Property Manager experience along with great people skills, passion for delivering excellence and be looking to build a long-term career.
- Progressing all newly agreed lets from being agreed to completion
- Supporting the Branch Manager and Assistant Manager in a high-volume office
- Assist with Lettings Renewals of new and existing properties
- Organise marketing of properties, including brochures
- Register applicants and potential landlords
- Answer calls within the office
- Dealing with non-maintenance issues
- Organise post, emails and renewals paperwork (general administration duties)
- Conduct viewings when required
- Excellent organisational skills essential
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in lettings and letting regulations knowledge
- Professional and confident personality
- Strong communication skills
- I.T skills
- Local to Shoreditch
- Salary £27k basic, £32k OTE
- Travel allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.