Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000 per annum
5 months ago
Our clients, a successful and expanding specialist Mortgage Provider, are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic PA/ Mortgage Administrator to join their busy team in Bury. The client is a trusted provider of mortgage services to overseas Expats, and understands the complex needs of their clientele. They have a great team of advisors and support staff.
The role will require taking inbound and making outbound calls to ensure a smooth process for customers purchasing properties through the company's mortgage team, you will also be required to support the managing director in the business.
- General assistance to the managing director.
- Keeping updates on the Holiday Register.
- Sorting and update forms for the MD.
- General banking help.
- Dealing with 3rd parties to the company.
- Assisting with any issues in the office.
- Previous experience within a mortgage support role preferred.
- PA experience would be essential.
- Full UK Driver's License and own transport.
- Organisation and communication skills are paramount.
Working Hours - Full - Time or Part - Time
Salary/Package: £22,000 - Pro Rata
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.