Hove, East Sussex
£35000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Our clients, a well-established IFA business, are looking for an enthusiastic Paraplanner to join their professional team in Hove. The client is growing steadily and already has a great reputation in the area with a wide range of clients. They deal with corporate clients, HNW individuals, but are not exclusive and willing to speak with any individual with a small amount to invest. They also deal with mortgages and Pensions in-house.
The successful candidate will have the right mix of hard work and shining personality to thrive within this growing business. You will be working closely with the Financial Adviser and the rest of the Administration team, this would suit someone looking to become part of a dynamic, forward thinking IFA business.
- Supporting one adviser with a wide range of clients across general financial advice.
- Carry out research and analyse products and services that are appropriate to each client's financial circumstances.
- Support the ongoing client relationship, including maintaining a client file review system to regularly assess client holdings and changing financial priorities.
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment.
- Working independently to write suitability reports.
- Prepare financial statements to support the development of clients' financial strategies. This may involve the use of Financial Planning software tools, such as O&M Profiler Analytics..
- General administration duties
- Dynamic and social demeanour.
- Strong Technical Paraplanning knowledge.
- Ability to work independently to tight timescales.
- Desire to be part of a forward-thinking practice.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm, Friday 9am - 5pm.
In return for this role my clients will be looking to pay between £35,000 - £45,000 (Depending on experience. They will also include a number of great company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.