£27000 - £35000 per annum + annual bonus
23 days ago
My clients are a highly successful and respected organisation based on the outskirts of Liverpool. They have enjoyed significant amount of growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected. They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge, and trust; as such they expect all their employees to have the same ethos throughout their career with them.
After taking on a few new advisors, there is now a need for a new Paraplanner to assist the 2 directors within the business.
- Supporting the 2 directors within the business
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- Management and training of paraplanning and Administrator team.
- You are at least Level 4 Diploma qualified or nearly completed this
- You want to work with a company that will support your ongoing development including study support
- You are looking to move into a role that focuses on utilizing, and building upon your existing high-level technical skills as well as fostering strong client relationships
- You want to work closely with a tight knit team that provides ongoing support for our advisers and clients
- Ability to deploy your skills in the preparation of complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals etc.
- You like to carry out compliant and detailed research and technical analysis to support advice given by the Financial Planners.
- You enjoy working in a sales driven culture and get excited at the idea of helping advisers win business
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both your written and numerical work
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £27,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience) + annual bonus.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.