Up to £23000 per annum
11 days ago
My client is a well-known Estate Agent based in Blackpool who is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator on a Part Time basis.
The role will be conducting market appraisals, providing valuations and advice, conducting viewings, prospecting for new business to maximise business opportunities within your area.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- To work alongside the Property Manager and Branch Manager with a specific responsibility to develop a plan and strategy to attract new properties.
- To provide a first-class service to potential vendors and tenants.
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities and contacts within the local community.
- Conduct take-on appointments effectively selling company advantages in order to maximise opportunity to gain completed client instructions.
- Produce weekly reports and statistics as and when requested.
Experience, Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience in a sales or lettings environment
- Excellent track record in achieving targets
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- £18,000 Pro Rata
- OTE £23,000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.