7 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced Part Time Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team in Dunmow.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and a great communicator.
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- 1 years Property Management experience
- Ability to deliver customer service at the highest level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and produce high quality work under pressure.
- Computer Literate
2-3 Days per week 8.30am - 6pm and every Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm
£10,000 - £13,000 Basic £14,000 - £17,000 OTE - own car essential
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.