£11500 - £14000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a market-leading independent estate agency, is currently seeking a professional Lettings Negotiator to join their close-knit team in the South Norwich area on a part-time basis.
As a part-time Lettings Negotiator for our client, you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Conducting viewings.
- Managing a busy diary.
- Completing registration and reference paperwork.
- Negotiating and completing lets.
To be considered for this role you must have the following requirements:
- Great customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Full and clean UK driving licence
- Lettings experience
This position will be working on a 3-day basis and in return, our client can offer a basic salary between £11,500 - £14,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.