£24000 - £30000 per annum
19 days ago
Due to ongoing expansion, our clients, a successful mortgage broker with offices based in Canary Wharf, Colchester, & Cambridgeshire, are looking for a PA / Mortgage Paraplanner to assist one of the directors.
The role will require taking inbound and making outbound calls to ensure a smooth process for customers purchasing properties through the company's mortgage team.
- Liaising with solicitors, lenders and applicants to check the status of applications.
- progressing mortgages through to offer stage.
- providing administrative support to the mortgage team.
- occasional travel to branches to directly support mortgage advisors.
- Previous experience within a mortgage support role preferred.
- Mortgage Qualifications would be preferable.
- Full UK Driver's License and own transport.
- Organisation and communication skills are paramount.
Working Hours - Flexible (3days a week)
Salary/Package: £24,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.