£10 - £12 per hour + Use of Pool Car
3 months ago
Our client, a successful multi-branch estate agency is urgently looking for an experienced part-time Property Manager to join their busy branch near Newbury.
The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service. Having an ARLA qualification would be advantageous but is not necessary. You will very organised and able to work efficiently independently.
- Manage an individual portfolio of approximately 75 properties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Organising quotes for repair
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Conduct property inspections every 3 months
- Contract renewals
- Lettings viewings on a Saturday
- Previous Property Manager experience
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and positive work ethic
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.30am - 2.30pm + Saturday (1 in 4) 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary/Package: £10 - £12 per hour + pool car
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.