21 days ago
Are you an experienced recruiter with a passion for in-house recruiting looking for a flexible work opportunity?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading company based in Southampton. You will cover all aspects of recruitment with roles like Building Surveyor/ Project Manager. Ideally you will have a technical recruitment background but other sectors will be considered.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience within a Talent Acquisition, recruitment or resourcing capacity essential
- Self-motivated and passionate, you must have great communication skills, both written and verbal due to the nature of high volume resourcing & telephone screening.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with candidates and internal hiring managers
- Efficient time management & organisational skills to deliver fulfilment deadlines
- Innovative ideas for candidate attraction
- Proven track record within volume candidate resourcing & selection
- Volume candidate resourcing across various job categories including peak seasonal flexi staff
- Collaboratively engage & consult with hiring managers
- Help identify key performance factors, develop sourcing pools.
- Job Ad creation and management of response
- Screening & Selection
- Progression & management of candidate pools to drive effective fill rates and availability
- Telephone interviews
- Supporting hiring managers with interview process
- All aspects of candidate administration & compliance
- Office hours - two days a week
- Competitive hourly rate plus bonus
- Remote Working
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.