£7.90 - £8.21 per hour
4 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an Independent, family run Estate agent in the area, the role will be varied combining lettings and sales duties. Estate agency experience is not necessary as full training will be provided.
The role of the Office Administrator is to carry out all administrative duties related to the instruction and letting of residential properties. Below is a list of your core duties. You will report directly to the Branch Manager with respect to these duties. This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change as the needs of the business change.
DAILY DUTIES - LETTINGS & SALES:
- Provide administrative support as directed by Branch Manager.
- Attend morning lettings & sales meetings.
- Carry out regular leafleting as directed by the branch manager.
- Prepare and send out sales letters as required to clients, customers and third parties.
- Download and send online portal property performance reports to clients.
- Monitor and review property online portal listing as required to ensure properties are valid and current.
- Prepare window adverts as directed by the branch manager.
- Monitor use of Rightmove products and apply as directed by branch and Sales Manager.
- Assist lettings and sales staff loading properties to company software in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assist branch and sales staff by regularly matching out properties via Veco.
- Raising and sending sales invoices.
- Passing referrals to utility management and removal companies as permitted.
- Assist sales staff generating property brochures.
- Ensure sales pack stock is maintained.
- Ensure cabinet stocked up with sales brochures.
YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING KEY SKILLS:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Smart and presentable.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues and other third parties.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Week 1 - Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 9am to 5.30pm
- Week 2 - Monday, Thursday & Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.