Up to £14000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for a part time position? Our client, a respected, well known estate agency is offering such a position within their Aylsham branch. They are currently seeking an Sales Negotiator to work on a part time basis to successfully negotiate offers and demonstrate value to their customers.
Key tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
To be considered for the role of Part Time Sales Negotiator you will need:
- Minimum 2 years Sales negotiating experience
- NAEA level 3 qualified preferred
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence
- This will be a part time position, an average of 26 hours 15 mins per week.
- Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Week 2 - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 9:00am - 5:30pm
In return, our client is offering:
- Up to £14,000 (DOE) pro-rata
- Plus commission
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.