Up to £14000 per annum
20 days ago
Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for the flexibility of a part time position?
Our client, a respected, well known estate agency, are currently offering such an opportunity in the Sheringham area. They are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team on a part time basis to successfully negotiate offers and demonstrate value to their customers.
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years Sales negotiating experience
- NAEA level 3 qualified
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence
Key tasks will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
- This will be a part time position, an average of 26 hours 15 mins per week.
- (Week 1) Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:00am - 5:30pm.
- (Week 2) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday - 9:00am - 5:30pm.
In return, our client is offering:
- Up to £14,000 pro rata - (depending on experience)
- Plus commission
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.