Up to £30000 per annum
26 days ago
Our client is a hugely successful luxury developer with offices both in London and overseas, they are seeking an experienced full-time Personal Assistant in Knightsbridge to work along-side their high net worth members of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a varied role with an established company who are looking to add to their team due to continued business success, growth and demand.
Duties of a Personal Assistant will include:
- Review incoming emails and respond where possible
- Arranging meetings with clients
- Complete extensive diary management
- Book international and domestic travel arrangements
- Book restaurants
- Deposit and withdraw funds from the bank
- Manage bill payments, e.g. paying tax and utility bills
- Manage bank statements
- Liaise with high net worth clients and companies
- Manage their Properties whilst out of the UK
- Complete administration duties
To be considered for the role as Personal Assistant:
- The successful candidate must be working as a Personal Assistant, with experience of dealing with high net worth clients and companies
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Calm & professional manner
- Excellent communication skills; both written & verbal
Full time hours Monday-Friday 9:30-6:30pm, some flexibility maybe required if the business demands.
£30,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.