Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, N. E. England, England
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Mileage
6 months ago
Our client, a Director of a leading Estate Agency, is now searching for a Personal Assistant to work closely with them and provide them with operational and administrative support across their network of offices across the North East. They're seeking an experienced confident candidate to be located in their Sunderland branch.
The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, be polite, efficient and have superb attention to detail. They should be I.T literate, articulate and be able to demonstrate a stable career history. You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience within the property industry, preferably within an Administrative, Secretarial or Personal Assistant role.
- General diary management for the Directors very busy workload.
- Coordinating meetings and interviews and various other general diary entries.
- Typing up various communications from dictations and issuing accordingly.
- Sending emails on the Directors behalf.
- Supporting the Director with the branch audit process.
- Other general administration requirements.
- Various other ad-hoc duties as and when needed.
- Excellent I.T skills and professional telephone manner are an absolute must.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work own and manage workload
- Ability to follow required processes and procedures
- Good command and use of English language
- Experience of calendar management, booking meetings and rooms, booking conference calls
- Good keyboard skills
- Good telephone manner
Monday to Friday 8:30AM - 5:30 PM
£20,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary (Depending on experience), plus car mileage.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.