£22000 - £26000 per annum + travel allowance
21 days ago
Our clients, a family run Asset Management company in Wimbledon, South West London are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join their growing business and work directly with the Managing Director.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events
- Reminding the team of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their team.
- The applicant will mostly act as a personal assistant to the MD but will also be required to act as a team assistant for fellow directors/managers.
- Will be required to carry out some home admin for the MD
- Valid UK driver's licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Live in SW London or Surrey within less than an hour's commute of the office
- At least 3-5 years' work experience as a PA/Team Assistant
- Be proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Be dog friendly
- Be a Team Player
Salary/Package: Starting annual salary range is £22,000 £26,000 depending upon experience and skills plus a £1,500 per annum travel allowance. As responsibilities and work load increase so will the annual package.
Hours: 45 hours per week including an hour for lunch (normally 9am - 6pm) Monday to Friday but may be required work evenings and weekends for events or other exceptional circumstances.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.