Up to £25000 per annum
11 days ago
My clients, an independent, family run Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Portfolio Manager at their thriving branch in Norwich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing and successful team.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Property Listings
- Conduct viewings
The successful candidate will have:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle a must
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of upto £20,000 (depending on experience) with on tagret earnings of £25,000+
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.