£21000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a successful and well-respected independent estate agency is looking for Pre-Tenancy administrator to work in their Bexleyheath office.
Customer service and administration is at the core of the role, duties of a Pre-Tenancy administrator will include:
- Answering calls and email queries promptly
- Arrange gas safety, EICR and EPC
- Prepare tenancy agreements
- Complete reference checks
- Maintaining accurate records, Making sure all legal requirements are met and carried out.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth running of the process
- General administration
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience within a similar Lettings role essential
- Proven record of managing a high volume of work
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work to headlines
- Good customer service skills
- Live locally to Bexleyheath
- Monday to Friday 8:30/9am - 6pm
- Full time, permanent position
In return, my client is offering:
- £21,000-£22,000 per year - depending on experience
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.