6 days ago
My client requires a Project Manager to join their busy team to work on developments in East Anglia, you will be responsible for manging all residential site based activities from pre to post completion.
- Monitor Supply Chain work teams to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks.
- Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard
- Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
- Support the Management team
- Manage costs and budgets
- Safe systems of work
- Have a proven track record as a Project Manager.
- NVQ Level 4, HND, Degree or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
- Practical site experience
- SMSTS certificate
- CSCS Card
- Good communication skills
- Good management and leadership skills
- Competitive salary
- Annual and long-term bonus schemes
- Car allowance
- Health care
- life assurance
- Pension scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.